When I first started my Arbonne business I was taught how to do the Arbonne Detox Foot Spa’s, and soon after we started offering Detox Slimming Wraps using the SeaSource Detox Spa products. We booked a lot of parties/events with these treatments!
But, we soon discovered that they should only be used as ADD-ON events to what we were already doing – they couldn’t be the focus of our businesses to help them grow.
There are so many benefits to the foot soaks + tummy wraps:
- Help with joint pain
- Help with muscle pain and weakness
- Helps to sleep the same night and a few nights following the foot soak
- Helps with energy
- Drains toxins from the body
- Makes your feet soft for weeks, and even months!
- Helps people with back pain
- Helps with cravings (sugar, mainly)
- The tummy wraps have helped people lose up to 4″ (or more) within 72 hours around their tummies, thighs and arms
These are just a few benefits I’ve personally experienced or some of my clients have experienced. Pretty awesome. I’m sure there are more benefits that I haven’t heard of yet.
Why would I add this type of event/party into my business?
- You’ll meet new people/clients
- People who host for you regularly will appreciate something new
- To introduce clients to the amazing SeaSource Detox Spa line of products
- They’re fun!
- Fun Bridal events – bridal showers or bachelorette parties
But! Before you do this, please talk to your upline! This is an ADD-ON to what you’re already doing and is not meant as a primary type of event/party to grow your business.
Also, I highly recommend showcasing the nutrition products at these Spa events because the Clean Eating Challenge/Detox Bootcamp (whatever your team calls it) goes hand in hand with these foot soaks because it’s all about getting back to healthy living + detoxing. Plus, the Clean Eating Challenge is a ‘main thing’ and it’s important to keep the main thing the main thing. BONUS: I tend to get new clients, more sales, more bookings and more interest when I talk about the Nutrition products. 😉
Again, please talk to your upline BEFORE you start booking Detox Spa Parties!